Online therapy services are conducted through a secure and confidential platform. It is simple to use and easily accessible. Some of the benefits to online therapy include improved access to therapy for busy schedules, reduction of lost work time and travel costs, decrease in cancelled appointments due to illness or bad weather, and the ability to access services from the comfort of your own home.
We accept all major credit/debit cards, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Health Savings Account (HSA) cards. All payments and insurance information are due at the time of service.
- 20 Minute Consultation: Free*
- 60 minute Initial Diagnostic Evaluation (first appointment)
- 45-50 minute Individual Sessions
*Free 20 minute consultation is a brief conversation where we can connect, ask some questions, and make sure that we will be a good fit.
**The initial 60 minute session includes a full diagnostic evaluation.
Limited spots available for self-pay sliding scale rates. Please call with any questions regarding sliding scale availability.
If you have out-of-network coverage through your insurance, the paperwork necessary for reimbursement can be provided for you.
Please call your insurance company (the number on the back of your insurance card) in advance to determine your out-of-network coverage. Some helpful questions to ask your insurance company:
- Do I have out-of-network coverage?
- How many sessions per year do my out-of-network benefits cover?
- What mental health service codes do my out-of-network benefits cover?
- If I use my out-of-network benefits, at what percentage will the insurance reimburse me?
- Is this a percentage of the clinician's fee or of the insurance company's allowable reimbursement rate?
- What is my out-of-network deductible and has it been met?
(Please note: Until you meet the deductible, you are responsible for the full cost of the session)
Grace Street Counseling has a 24-hour cancellation policy. This means that we reserve the right to bill you the full fee if a session is not cancelled with 24-hour notice.